Tricol® Syrups (light, medium) are well balanced, delicately flavored brown syrups obtained from the refining of cane sugar. The color, flavor, and aroma are designed to give the food processor flexibility to use separately or to accent sweet or savory bakery, confection, and prepared food products. The invert content has been standardized for uniform regulation of dough fermentation and shelf life extension in bakery products.
- The visual, taste, and practical attributes of molasses are well-suited for baked goods, confections, cereals, prepared foods, snacks, seasonings, and sauces.
- astringent in health and beauty products (grade dependant)
- bulking agent
- certified kosher
- easily digested carbohydrate
- natural colorant
- natural shelf-life extender
- natural source of sweetness
- our products are not genetically modified origin and do not contain any genetically engineered additives or ingredients
- promotes browning in crumb and crust
- streamlines label declarations with multifunctional properties
- unique natural flavor and flavor enhancer
|Unit||Brand||Packing Type||Sap||Case Pack||Net Weight||Gross weight||Pallet||Tihi||Case Dimension||Unit Cube|