Certified Organic Molasses
Certified Organic Molasses is a rich-flavored dark brown syrup containing trace amounts of vitamins and minerals produced during the production of Organic Sugar. Its unique properties provide flavor and color in a variety of sweet and savory bakery, beverage, confection, prepared food, sauce, seasoning and snack applications. It is a natural humectant that helps to extend the shelf life and effectively masks undesirable flavors in the application. This product is Kosher and Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International under USDA-NOP and EU programs.
- The visual, taste, and practical attributes of molasses are well-suited for baked goods, confections, cereals, prepared foods, snacks, seasonings, and sauces.
- astringent in health and beauty products (grade dependant)
- bulking agent
- certified kosher
- easily digested carbohydrate
- natural colorant
- natural shelf-life extender
- natural source of sweetness
- our products are not genetically modified origin and do not contain any genetically engineered additives or ingredients
- promotes browning in crumb and crust
- streamlines label declarations with multifunctional properties
- unique natural flavor and flavor enhancer
|Unit||Brand||Packing Type||Sap||Case Pack||Net Weight||Gross weight||Pallet||Tihi||Case Dimension||Unit Cube|