Brown Sugar Molasses
A versatile ingredient range with color and flavor profiles ranging from light to dark brown, mild to strong. They are “building block” ingredients for flavor development to fortify sweet, savory or spice flavor profiles. The unique product formulations are also designed to give flexibility. When uniformly mixed with Domino white refined granulated sugar, they produce a brown sugar with standardized ”sweet brown” color, flavor and aroma yielding cost savings in handling, storage and logistics.
- The visual, taste, and practical attributes of molasses are well-suited for baked goods, confections, cereals, prepared foods, snacks, seasonings, and sauces.
- astringent in health and beauty products (grade dependant)
- bulking agent
- certified kosher
- easily digested carbohydrate
- natural colorant
- natural shelf-life extender
- natural source of sweetness
- our products are not genetically modified origin and do not contain any genetically engineered additives or ingredients
- promotes browning in crumb and crust
- streamlines label declarations with multifunctional properties
- unique natural flavor and flavor enhancer
|Unit||Brand||Packing Type||Sap||Case Pack||Net Weight||Gross weight||Pallet||Tihi||Case Dimension||Unit Cube|