A molasses made from sugarcane. This unsulphured rich amber brown molasses is mildly sweet and is refined through a unique process which lends a distinctive golden brown color.
- 64.5% Total Sugars
- 32% Sucrose
- 32.5% Invert.
(Approx.- Wet basis)
- The visual, taste, and practical attributes of molasses are well-suited for baked goods, confections, cereals, prepared foods, snacks, seasonings, and sauces.
- Astringent in health and beauty products (grade dependant)
- Bulking agent
- Certified kosher
- Easily digested carbohydrate
- Natural colorant
- Shelf-life extender
- Source of sweetness
- Our products are not genetically modified origin and do not contain any genetically engineered additives or ingredients
- Promotes browning in crumb and crust
- Streamlines label declarations with multifunctional properties
- Unique flavor enhancer
|Unit||Brand||Packing Type||Sap||Case Pack||Net Weight||Gross weight||Pallet||Tihi||Case Dimension||Unit Cube|