Golden Granulated® Raw Cane Medium Invert Syrup
Amber-colored syrup made by dissolving raw cane sugar in water. The mildly semi-sweet cane flavor and color profile make these ingredients ideal alternatives to high fructose corn syrup and other liquid and dry sweeteners in organic and conventional food applications.
- These pure cane products offer an attractive alternative to traditional sweetening agents. Our Conventional and Organic Specialty Sugar options boast light to dark golden hues, sweet sugarcane flavor, and functional properties that complement organic and natural uses in baked goods, dairy, non-dairy and carbonated beverages, confections, cereals, health and beauty aids, nutraceuticals, prepared foods, snacks, seasonings, jelly, preserves, and sauces.
- bulking agent
- certified kosher
- easily digested carbohydrate
- natural colorant
- shelf-life extender
- source of sweetness
- our products are not genetically modified origin and do not contain any genetically engineered additives or ingredients
- promotes browning in crumb and crust
- streamlines label declarations with multifunctional properties
- unique flavor enhancer
|Unit||Brand||Packing Type||Sap||Case Pack||Net Weight||Gross weight||Pallet||Tihi||Case Dimension||Unit Cube|