A large grain sugar with a rich golden color, unique texture, subtle molasses flavor, and bold aroma. An alternative to refined sugar, it’s ideal for cereal and baking applications and to add sparkle and crunch to cookies, cakes, and other desserts.
- These pure cane products offer an attractive natural alternative to traditional sweetening agents. Our Conventional & Organic Specialty Sugar options boast light to dark golden hues, sweet sugarcane flavor, and functional properties that complement organic and natural uses in baked goods, dairy, non-dairy and carbonated beverages, confections, cereals, health and beauty aids, nutraceuticals, prepared foods, snacks, seasonings, jelly, preserves, and sauces.
- Astringent in health and beauty products (grade dependant)
- Bulking agent
- Certified kosher
- Easily digested carbohydrate
- Natural colorant
- Natural source of sweetness
- Promotes browning in crumb and crust
- Streamlines label declarations with multifunctional properties
- Unique natural flavor and flavor enhancer
|Unit||Brand||Packing Type||Sap||Case Pack||Net Weight||Gross weight||Pallet||Tihi||Case Dimension||Unit Cube|