National Formulary [NF®] Granulated Sugars are unique dry sugars, manufactured to the highest quality standards. Offering a wide range of economical products, choose the right granulation size for each formulation, from extra fine confectioners to large grain sugars. Our National Formulary [NF®] Granulated Sugars meet the requirements of the National Formulary. All sugars are tested for compliance with the USP ‘NF’ (National Formulary) Monographs and each order is accompanied by a Certificate of Analysis. The breakdown for National Formulary [NF®] Granulated Sugars are: “Pharmaceutical grade” NF Sanding, NF Medium Granulated, NF Standard Granulated, NF LCMT Granulated Sugars, NF Extra Fine, NF Fruit Granulated, and NF Special Granulated. Please note that NF Canners and NF Bottlers are also available. Pharmaceutical Grade Confectioners NF 6X, NF 10X, NF 12X Sugar. Available at the Crocket, California Facility; NF Granulated: Bakers, Bottlers, Gel, Granulated, Manufacturers. EP certification is available upon request.
- Applications for National Formulary [NF®] Granulated Sugars vary from pharmaceutical and nutraceutical manufacturing, whether coating tablets, making syrups, tableting or mixing nutritional formulas, dry blends, gels or creams. Additionally, NF Sugars can be used for tablet coatings, syrups, nutritional formulas, antibiotics, tablet excipients, nutraceutical mixes and beverages, and other applications.
- Granulated and Powdered Sugar with superior dispersion
- Dissolves quickly
- Bulking agent
- Flavor and texture enhancer
- Uniform cell structure in finished product increases shelf life
- Clean label declaration
- Certified Kosher
- Cost effective ingredient
- Non-GMO Project verified
|Unit||Brand||Packing Type||Sap||Case Pack||Net Weight||Gross weight||Pallet||Tihi||Case Dimension||Unit Cube|