A more concentrated extension of the Domino Specialty Ingredient Envision® co-crystallized flavor and texture modification product line. This unique heat-stable ingredient allows for the use of a full range of carbohydrates to maintain the desired attributes of products, such as moisture retention, mouth feel, and water activity. Due to its higher concentration, Super Envision® is typically used at <1% in a formulation which achieves desired results in your finished goods at a lower cost. Applications range from light sweet to savory cheese, meat, and vegetable flavors in bakery, confection, nutraceutical, prepared foods, soups, snacks, and sauces, making Super Envision® an extremely versatile and effective ingredient.
- Flavor and Texture Modifiers can be used in food applications such as bakery fillings, extruded and other bar applications, confectionery cream center fondants, non-dairy beverages, soups, sauces, and snacks where the functional properties of sucrose are needed for texture, structure and dispersion without added sweetness.
- bulking agent
- certified kosher
- effectively masks undesirable flavor attributes
- enhances texture
- inconspicuous flavor profile
- shelf-life extender
- pure white color and flavor enhancer
- streamlines label declarations with multifunctional properties
|Unit||Brand||Packing Type||Sap||Case Pack||Net Weight||Gross weight||Pallet||Tihi||Case Dimension||Unit Cube|