Stevia Extract - Rebaudioside A (Reb. A) – 99% is a high potency sweetener extracted from the leaf of the Stevia plant. Stevia, known as “sweet leaf” contains no calories or carbohydrates and has a zero glycemic index. Stevia RA99 yields a 99% Reb. A glycoside purity level, a sweet molecule found in plants, and is 200-400 times the sweetness of sugar. It adds sweetness to low or non-caloric beverages, bakery, confections, dairy, desserts, sauces and snack foods. Stevia is also available in a variety of other Reb. A purity levels: Stevia RA98, RA97, RA95, RA80 and RA60. Stevia is not of genetically modified origin (non-GMO) and does not contain any genetically engineered additives or ingredients and is certified Kosher.
- Stevia and Stevia Blend products offer an attractive alternative to traditional sweetening agents. The high potency sweeteners are hypoallergenic options for low or non-caloric food and beverages. The sweet sugarcane flavor, and functional properties complement organic and natural uses in baked goods, dairy, non-dairy, juice, water, alcoholic and carbonated beverages, confections, cereals, nutreceuticals, prepared foods, snacks, seasonings, jelly, preserves, and sauces.
- Excellent source of sweetness
- 200-400 times the sweetness of sugar
- No effect to the glycemic index in energy balance during digestion
- The sugar composition yields no calorie or carbohydrate intake
- Easily digestable
- Streamlines label declarations with multifunctional properties
- Certified Kosher
- Stevia Blends available
- Ideal for reduced calorie food and beverage
- Non-GMO Project verified
|Unit||Brand||Packing Type||Sap||Case Pack||Net Weight||Gross weight||Pallet||Tihi||Case Dimension||Unit Cube|