Available in Brown or White, Long or Medium grain, grown and milled in Florida. Rice Flour is produced from a Long Grain variety of freshly harvested rice that is mechanically cleaned, dried, dehulled and polished. The rice is then ground to a specific particle size customized to meet optimum ingredient functionality. Organic Rice Flour’s mild flavor, low color profile and bulking ability is a perfect alternative for use in conventional, organic and gluten free food applications.
- The elements of Rice Flours are subtle yet powerful in product development. They are readily used in traditional, natural and organic applications in baked goods, baby food, beverages, confections, cereals, frozen entrees, prepared foods, pet food, soups, snacks, seasonings and sauces. The low color and mild flavor characteristics complement enhance and fortify the finished product giving food technologist the ability to substitute highly processed carbohydrates with a natural form. These ingredients can also aid in the decreased amounts of additives and preservatives on the label declaration. Rice Flour packs the benefits of rice in a powdered form and is used effectively in liquid or dry blending.
- Available in Brown or White, Long or Medium grain
- Grown, milled and packaged in the USA
- Essential vitamins and minerals
- Low flavor base promotes light, tropical and herb to robust, savory flavors
- Source of soluble solids
- Source of protein
- Bulking agent
- Streamlines label declarations with multifunctional properties
- Hypoallergenic and can be used in certain food allergen and health food applications
- Gluten Free
- Cost effective ingredient
- Kosher Certified
- Non-GMO Project verified
|Unit||Brand||Packing Type||Sap||Case Pack||Net Weight||Gross weight||Pallet||Tihi||Case Dimension||Unit Cube|