Organic Rice Flour
Available in Brown or White, Long grain, grown and milled in Florida. Organic Rice Flour is produced from a Long grain variety of freshly harvested rice that is mechanically cleaned, dried, dehulled and polished. The organic rice is then ground to a specific particle size customized to meet optimum ingredient functionality. Organic Rice Flour’s mild flavor, low color profile and bulking ability is a perfect alternative for use in organic and gluten free food applications.
- The elements of Organic Rice Flours are subtle yet powerful in product development. They are readily used in traditional and organic applications in baked goods, baby food, beverages, confections, cereals, frozen entrees, prepared foods, pet food, soups, snacks, seasonings and sauces. The mild flavor characteristics complement enhance and fortify the finished product giving food technologist the ability to substitute highly processed carbohydrates. These ingredients can also aid in the decreased amounts of additives and preservatives on the label declaration. Organic Rice Flour packs the benefits of organic rice in a powdered form and is used effectively in liquid or dry blending.
- Certified USDA-NOP Organic
- Available in Brown or White, Long grain.
- Grown, milled and packaged in the USA
- Essential vitamins and minerals
- Simple flavor base promotes light, tropical and herb to robust, savory flavors
- Source of soluble solids
- Source of protein
- Bulking agent
- Streamlines label declarations with multifunctional properties
- Hypoallergenic and can be used in certain food allergen and health food applications
- Gluten Free
- Cost effective ingredient
- Kosher Certified
- Non-GMO Project verified
|Unit||Brand||Packing Type||Sap||Case Pack||Net Weight||Gross weight||Pallet||Tihi||Case Dimension||Unit Cube|