Golden Granulated® Raw Cane Sugar
A fine granulated, soluble, free-flowing general purpose sweetener. It retains a slight golden tan color and subtle taste profile from the original cane juice that will enhance any application. The single crystallization process gives our raw cane sugar its attractive flavor, color and nutritional profile. It is the ideal alternative to refined white sugar.
- These pure cane products offer an attractive alternative to traditional sweetening agents. Our Conventional and Organic Specialty Sugar options boast light to dark golden hues, sweet sugarcane flavor, and functional properties that complement organic and natural uses in baked goods, dairy, non-dairy and carbonated beverages, confections, cereals, health and beauty aids, nutraceuticals, prepared foods, snacks, seasonings, jelly, preserves, and sauces.
- astringent in health and beauty products (grade dependant)
- bulking agent
- certified kosher
- easily digested carbohydrate
- natural colorant
- shelf-life extender
- source of sweetness
- our products are not genetically modified origin and do not contain any genetically engineered additives or ingredients
- promotes browning in crumb and crust
- streamlines label declarations with multifunctional properties
- unique flavor enhancer
|Unit||Brand||Packing Type||Sap||Case Pack||Net Weight||Gross weight||Pallet||Tihi||Case Dimension||Unit Cube|