An artificial flavor enhancer that masks the perception of sweetness in a food or beverage. Cypha™ has the ability to inhibit sweetness in various products without adding any additional calories. A variety of benefits include easy compatibility with all food ingredients, stability in thermal and baking food processes, and low pH/high acidic conditions over the entirety of a product’s shelf life. The unobtrusive nature of this product allows for its use without affecting moisture retention, mouth-feel, or water activity. Applications range from light sweet to savory cheese, meat, and vegetable flavors in bakery, confection, nutraceutical, prepared foods, soups, snacks, and sauces.
- Flavor and Texture Modifiers can be used in food applications such as bakery fillings, extruded and other bar applications, confectionery cream center fondants, non-dairy beverages, soups, sauces, and snacks where the functional properties of sucrose are needed for texture, structure and dispersion without added sweetness.
- bulking agent
- certified kosher
- effectively masks undesirable flavor attributes
- enhances texture
- inconspicuous flavor profile
- natural shelf-life extender
- pure white color and flavor enhancer
- streamlines label declarations with multifunctional properties
|Unit||Brand||Packing Type||Sap||Case Pack||Net Weight||Gross weight||Pallet||Tihi||Case Dimension||Unit Cube|